LogEval parses and analyses server log files such as Apache or Nginx logs. LogEval can be used instead of web-analysis tools such as Google Analytics or Piwik to save resources or in addition to those tools to get a broader picture of the webserver traffic.
- Comments on the Code
- Functionality of LogEval
- Example Charts from log file analysis
- Download LogEval – the free Server Log Analyzer
- Highly customizable
- Information about the website visitors Browser, Google Search Words that led users to your site, Referrers, Server Responses and Pages visited
- Detailed analyses of the number of (unique) visits to your site
- Entries can be ignored depending on browser, ip, referrer, request and more
If you like the tool, please say thanks.
If you do not like it I would like to know why and how I could improve it. In that case you might also want to check out Analog, another free Server Log analysis tool written in C which is quite nice.