The series Symfony2 Tutorial for Beginners will describe the development of a website with Symfony2 step by step. At the end of this tutorial the reader should be able to set up a Symfony2 project and design a basic interactive website with multiple pages, forms, logins and persistable data.
- Part 1: The Planning Stage of Website Development
- Part 2: Netbeans and Symfony2: Setting everything up
- Part 3: The first static Page: Routing, Templates, Twig
- Part 4: User Submissions: Controller, Forms, E-Mail
- Part 5: Storing Data: Entities, Doctrine, Sql